Saturday, April 2, 2011

Music is the life blood for Shruthi Haassan

Shruthi Haasan is not just an actress but a skilled musician. She composed songs for her dad's Unnaipol Oruvan. Check out what music means to her. 'I'm a musician and I discovered the power of music pretty early in life. Playing music and singing are my forms of meditation. With music, I'm transported to a place that radiates positive frequencies and immediately eases my worries. Music has always taken me to my 'thinking place'  the one place that makes me dwell on the meaning of things and ponder why things are the way they are'.
 
Art and music raise a lot of questions in my head, but at the same time, they help me explore various perspectives and possibilities and in time, I get my answers as well.'

No comments:

Post a Comment