Friday, April 1, 2011

Trisha now going to rock in bollywood

The ‘Khatta Meetha’ girl is all set to storm Bollywood again. Trisha will soon sign a Hindi movie, which will be produced by a reputed banner and directed by a popular filmmaker. Confirming this, the actress says, “Yes, I am holding talks with them at present. It is an interesting project. Things will get confirmed soon and the media will get an official release.”

Trisha Signe Bollywood FilmOn why she is not part of the Hindi remake of ‘Vinnaithandi Varuvaya’, which too is directed by Gautham Vasudev Menon, Trisha says, “I gave 25 days call-sheet to the project. But Gautham didn’t use it.” “So I was not in a position to act in the film. At the same time, I would also like to clarify that there is no problem between me and Gautham. We are good friends even now,” she further says.

No comments:

Post a Comment