Monday, October 12, 2009

Bollywood News Events - Amitabh Bachchan-Big B Birthday Party Celebration Updates

This is one is mine first post and is too late because I was waiting for Amitabh Bachchan-The Big B for Bollywood Box Office's Megastar's Birthday.



Birth: 11th October 1942

Time of birth: 4-00 p. m.

Place of birth: Allahabad



Above few lines are about Big B's Birth Detail which is almost all know.But I want to share his 67th Birthday Events Updates.

I miss my parents, says Big B on his 67th birthday.

Birthdays are no longer the same for megastar Amitabh Bachchan.

The actor, who turned 67 on Sunday, fondly recollected his childhood days, the manner in which his parents used to celebrate the day, and said he missed them gravely on his birthday.

"My parents are not there. I miss them on this day but their soul, memories and blessings are very much with me," an emotional Big B said.

"They used to celebrate my birthday in a grand way. As a child I was very much excited about birthdays as all family members and friends used to come home with gifts, which were a great source of attraction for me," Bachchan said walking down the memory lane.

"But now, those days are no more and we have grown old. Now, for me being with family on my birthday means a lot. I will celebrate my birthday with my family. I am happy when family gets together," the actor said after unveiling of first look of his upcoming movie 'Rann'.

"When they (Teji and Harivanshrai Bachchan) were there I used to get encouragement. It is important to have an elderly person in the family who can handle and look after everything. Now I am the elder person and I want to set an example before my family by doing and giving them the best things," he added.

Son Abhishek and daughter-in-law Aishwarya have come back home from the shooting of Mani Ratnams film 'Ravana' to usher in the Big B's birthday.

Thousands of fans from all over the city and the country thronged the Bollywood legend's homes -- 'Prateeksha' and 'Jalsa' in suburban Juhu since morning.

The megastar fell ill last year on his birthday and had to be hospitalized with severe abdominal pain.

After his recovery, he completed work on films 'Aladin', 'Teen Patti', 'Pa', 'Rann' which are all lined up for release in the coming months.

Bachchan, who has not had a single release after 'God Tussi Great Ho' last year, is celebrating 40 years of his illustrious career.

The megastar has returned to small screen as 'Pop Philosopher' on reality show 'Bigg Boss 3'. He began his second innings in showbusiness with 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' in 2000.

"As a person and even as an actor I am unsatisfied. I want more work, I crave for it. I like challenges so that I can perform better," Bachchan said.

Big B also thanked his fans and supporters for all the love and recognition that he received from them.

Source Link: - http://www.indianexpress.com/news/i-miss-my-parents-says-big-b-on-his-67th-birthday/527700/2

No comments:

Post a Comment