Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bollywood Latest Hot News Gossips – About Shilpa Shetty Pregnancy



































Bollywood Hot Spicy Actress Shilpa Shetty wants to be Pregnant soon.

Now that Shilpa Shetty is married to the man of her dreams, Raj Kundra, the actress can’t wait to have babies.

“Oh yes! I certainly want to be a mother. I can’t wait to start our family,” the newlywed told news daily.

After tying the knot on November 22 and throwing a lavish wedding reception for Bollywood folks two days later, the couple is now off to their honeymoon in America and the Bahamas.

So, as Shilpa settles down into a married life and awaits motherhood, will she shift base from Mumbai to London, where Raj’s business is based, and cut down on her Bollywood assignments?

“You know, Raj accepts me as I am. He never interferes with my work and I’m free to continue my work in films. As for shifting base to London, now I have two homes - one in Mumbai and the other in London. So, I’ll keep moving to and fro,” Shilpa chuckled.

Shilpa has two films in her kitty - an Indo-Chinese ventureDesire’ and a Hindi film called ‘The Man’ with Sunny Deol.

However, her mind is presently occupied with thoughts of stepping into motherhood. Expect the stork to come cooing soon.

Source - http://www.apunkachoice.com/content/article/sid1162-shilpa_shetty_wants_to_have_babies_soon/

No comments:

Post a Comment